Are cowboy boots acceptable for business casual

 Should I Size Up or Down for Chacos?

One of the most common questions we get about our sandals is how to figure out which size to buy. It’s a tough question, because it really depends on what kind of foot and ankle you have. But don’t worry, we are going to help you out with this one! 

If you have high arches and wear medium or wide width shoes (or if your feet are shaped like a banana) then generally you should order your chacos one size up from your actual shoe size. If you have low arches or narrow feet, or if your feet are shaped like a potato then go with your normal size.



Here are some examples of how to figure out which size to order.

Example 1: I have high arches and wear a size 9 ½-10 in women’s shoes. I wear a men’s size 8 shoe and my foot is shaped like the letter “C” (my big toe is much shorter than my second toe). Since I have high arches, I’d get a size up from my normal shoe size for the lower arch support. This means I’d go with a men’s 9 ½ shoe.


Example 2: I have low arches and wear a size 8 ½ in women’s shoes. I wear a men’s size 6 ½ shoe and my foot is shaped like the letter “D” (my big toe is much longer than my second toe). Since I have low arches, I’d get a size up from my normal shoe size for the higher arch support. This means I’d go with a men’s 8 ½ shoe.

Can You Adjust the Back Strap On Chacos?

Chacos are sandals made of rubber or leather. The strap that crosses over the foot and secures around the ankle is called a “back strap” and it gives the foot more stability while walking. In most cases, there is both a back strap and a toe thong for extra grip on the instep of your foot. Though this style of sandal has many benefits, one complaint from users is that it can be difficult to loosen or tighten the back strap because there may not be enough room for fingers under the tightening mechanism. For that reason, many people use two hands to tighten the strap. However, Chacos products are designed to be as effective and comfortable as possible. If you notice that your back strap needs some adjusting, you can do it by using a common household item.



Things You Will Need

Step 1

Duct tape. Measure the circumference of your ankle (the width of your calf) with a measurement tape for an accurate measurement. This is important because you want to get the strap exactly the right size for your ankle to avoid any discomfort. Strap sizes may vary slightly from one customer to another but most people consider one size smaller than their actual measurement to be best. If you are unsure of what size to order, try your best to measure your ankle. You should also leave 2 inches of space between the measurement tape and the point where your toes begin. Smaller straps that are too tight can be uncomfortable. When you order your sandals by mail, you should check out the sizing chart on the manufacturer’s website because sizing may vary by a half or whole size from product to product.

Step 2

Cotton string or rope. Cut off a small section of cotton string or rope that is long enough to braid it through each loop separately. If you have difficulty using a knife to cut it, ask someone for help with this step. You will need to braid it through the loops. Braid it into the length you need for your desired size of sandal and cut off the weaving string so that you can tie a knot in the end.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Award-Winning Expert & Future Commerce

21 Hot Digital Products Topics to create and Sell Online to Make Instant Cash